Rose gold engagement rings have come in and out of fashion for decades. However, it has become quite popular and trendy choice once again. These pinkish hued rings are crafted from a mixture of yellow gold, copper metals and silver, so they have a unique look and feel that many women adore.
Why Rose Gold Remains Popular Today
Back in the 1920, rose gold rose to popularity in the US when jewelry of such an unusual quality was considered quite a lavish expense.
Ladies enjoyed the femininity of the color and styling of rose gold engagement rings, and many modern women still desire their beauty today. Here are a few more reasons to consider rose gold materials.
- With several color hues combined, these rings are truly unique.
- Rose gold is subtle, yet it makes a fashionable statement.
- Rose is a romantic color often related to love.
- Rose gold is durable due to its copper components.
- This material won’t tarnish but may develop a desirable darker hue with age that offers a vintage look.
- It is versatile and can be worn with other jewelry materials.
Is Rose Gold a Good Investment?
Rose gold is sure to remain fashionable for years to come, making it a solid investment in your wedded bliss. Like many jewelry materials, it can be restyled and refashioned over the years into a new piece should the desire for something new arises. Just like gold and silver, rose gold engagement rings with hold their market value accordingly.
We Can Help You Explore Rose Gold Engagement Rings
Here at Reis-Nichols Jewelers, we have a gorgeous selection of rose gold engagement rings that she’s sure to love. Visit our physical store or website today to begin shopping for the rose gold ring of her dreams.